|Title:||Part time licensed insurance virtual CSR|
|Job Title:||Part time licensed insurance virtual CSR|
We don’t care where you live, just that you have the skills needed, do great work, and give a sh*t.
The tone of this listing may be different than what you’re used to, but we’re not the usual insurance brokerage, and we don’t want average team members.
Our services are in constant demand, consistently earning great reviews because we try to blow client care out of the water. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. This is a woman-owned company. We don’t patronize our clients, but try to talk to them as advocates and fellow consumers. Good work is valued and rewarded; timely communication and attention to details are a must; ideas are solicited.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A current insurance license
- Experience having quoted, bound and endorsed property & casualty (home, auto, umbrella) with multiple insurers
- An understanding of common coverages and endorsements
- Comparative rater experience preferred (EX Lynx or other SAAS)
- The ability to problem solve, and proactively seek the answers and support needed
- Basic understanding of commercial policies and ability to create Certificates of Insurance
- Must be at least somewhat tech savvy with a fast internet connection
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Because we’re virtual, you can work from anywhere - but you do need to be self-motivated and disciplined to “show-up” without direct, immediate supervision. Good and open communication makes this work, and is expected.
To start, we’re offering +/- 10 hours a week, but that may increase as we continue to grow. Whoever we hire needs to be available 4 – 5 days a week. Daytime hours, when we’re here to help, and the insurers, underwriters and adjusters are available, is a must. We’re told by current and past team members, that we’re fairly well organized, and that makes their job easier.
There is a possibility, but no promise, of also being a commissioned producer in the future, if that’s of interest.
If you know you’re an A-player, want to be appreciated and make a difference, please submit a resume and hourly rate requirements