|Title:||Math Teacher - Grades 7 & 8 - Academia Cesar Chavez|
|Job Title:||Math Teacher - Grades 7 & 8 - Academia Cesar Chavez|
|Client:||Academia Cesar Chavez|
Academia Cesar Chavez is dedicated to providing a quality dual language education which prepares critically thinking, socially competent, values driven, and culturally aware bilingual and bi-literate learners by advocating Latino cultural values in an environment of familia and community. Academia Cesar Chavez is dedicated to raising the bar and closing the achievement gap for Latino children. Academia Cesar Chavez is a public school open to all students and their families at no cost. We offer services to students and their families in a culturally sensitive and personalized way. Academia Cesar Chavez admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
We are recruiting a 7th and 8th Math Teacher for the 2020 – 2021 school year. Our teachers provide an enriching development and learning environment that promotes academic learning and is appropriate to the maturity, and interest development levels of students. They will develop a linguistically and culturally appropriate educational program.
The teacher will:
- In English - implement lesson plans, instruct in the English language and access student development and performance in Math
- In English - implement and instruct one advisory class
- Incorporate Latino culture into everyday lessons and activities
- Use specialized approaches to facilitate English Language Development to second language learners ·
- Maintain productive and supportive relationships with students, teachers and parents
- Valid Teaching license in Math or experience teaching secondary Math
- Experience teaching in a Middle School environment preferred
- A commitment to the mission, vision and values of Academia Cesar Chavez
To learn more about Academia Cesar Chavez, please visit our website at www.cesarchavezschool.com