|Title:||Licensed Outpatient Therapist|
|Job Title:||Licensed Outpatient Therapost|
|Client:||Northeast Youth & Family Services|
Northeast Youth & Family Services (NYFS)is a mental health and social service agency serving people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds in the northeastern suburban and Twin Cities area. Our mission is transforming lives today – creating a better tomorrow for youth, adults and families. NYFS is currently recruiting for an Licensed Outpatient Therapist. This position provides therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and their families in a community mental health setting.
Typical duties include:
- Individual and family therapy for all ages.
- Document all services in accordance with state and insurance regulations.
- Collaboration with other collaterals such as school staff, physicians, court systems etc. as appropriate.
- Community education and outreach.
- LICSW, LMFT, or LPCC
- Prefer experienced clinician able to work with ages 5 and older.
- Training and experience in treatment of individuals who have experienced trauma.
- Strong candidates will have a solid understanding and practice sensitivity to the cultural and socioeconomic differences among service populations.
- Ability to work some evening hours
- Individuals with diverse cultural backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of persons based on merit, qualifications, and competence. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, place of residence, political affiliation, veterans status, or status with regard to public assistance, or any other class protected by local, state, or federal law. NYFS provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: