|Title:||Teller - Part Time|
|Job Title:||Teller - Part Time|
|Client:||Financial One Credit Union|
Financial One Credit Union is seeking a Teller to provide professional, personable, efficient service to members and potential members at our Blaine location. Act as a single source for most of the financial needs of Credit Union members. Assist members and potential members with their Credit Union needs. Explain services, perform transactions, respond to problems, and direct members to the appropriate people within the Credit Union.
Financial One isn’t like other financial institutions.
- We provide solutions to our members every day. Business or personal, big or small, we partner with you.
- We are continually learning and expanding services in order to best serve our members
- We save our members money every day while providing products and services other organizations can’t match.
- We have a long standing financial and volunteer commitment to nonprofit organizations in the communities we serve. We believe in this so strongly that our financial promise is emblazoned on the walls of our branches.
The Teller will:
- Act as the face of the credit union and first point of contact for members
- Process member transactions accurately, efficiently and within Credit Union policy and guidelines.
- Maintain member privacy and security
- Act as a primary phone contact. Greet members and answer telephone calls promptly and professionally in a warm, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Maintain a balanced drawer within policy and guidelines.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is good at and enjoys:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Enjoys working with, and getting to know, a variety of people
- Maintaining a professional and positive attitude in every interaction
- Managing details and ensuring accuracy
- High school diploma (college preferred)
- One + year Teller or cash handling experience
- General math skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to answer heavy volume of incoming phone calls
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: