|Job Title:||Educational Assistant|
This position assists Special Education students in classrooms, educational programs, buses, lunchrooms, and other areas as needed. The Educational Assistant works under close supervision of the special education teacher to support individual student needs.
Professionalism: The Educational Assistant follows and maintains a culture of professionalism that adheres to the Career Pathways Employee Expectations in the Career Pathways Employee handbook and evaluation criteria listed below:
Indicator A: Reflects on performance responsibilities
- Uses self-reflection to improve performance
- Uses feedback to improve performance
- Plans for professional growth
Indicator B: Engages in professional development
- Participates in professional development
- Collaborates with colleagues
- Contributes to school and district culture for learning
- Sets professional development goals
Indicator C: Maintains professional responsibilities and communicates with families
- Adheres to CPATH staff norms
- Maintains accurate records
- Completes tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- Communicates with families
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL:
Career Pathways works to include underserved and disenfranchised students who do not achieve well in traditional settings, but who will flourish in this unique multi-age/multi-graded environment which promotes application of learning. Research shows that all students learn better when they experience the real-life responsibilities of the job.
To learn more about our school and our goals, please visit our website: www.cpathmn.org
To apply please send your cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position, your resume, teaching license or experience, and three professional references with contact information to Career Pathways Human Resource Committee, email@example.com Position open until filled.
PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete application submissions cannot be considered.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: